Poster Presentation Guidelines
ISO 2019 POSTER GUIDELINES
Poster Presentations will be displayed on boards for the duration of the conference in the Poster Display Area.
- Poster Size – A0 (A0 size is 841mm x 1189mm) – vertical or portrait orientation.
- Images are allowed.
- Content – Title, learning objectives, methodology, results, conclusions, contact information
- Title – place the title of your presentation at the top of the poster. It should be the same as in the abstract submitted
- Use large text ( at least 18-24 pt., heading 30-60 pt:, title at least 72pt.
- The text should be concise and easy to read.
- The message should be clear and understandable without requiring an oral explanation.
- Spaces in the poster should be limited.
All poster presenters are kindly asked to stand at or nearby their poster to have the opportunity to talk to other delegates and discuss your material.
A presentation is not necessary but be prepared to answer questions regarding your poster.
When you are not there, leave a note saying when you plan to return. You may also want to provide a mobile phone number or business cards so another delegate can arrange to meet you at a specific time.