The 11th International Saudi Otorhinolaryngology
المؤتمر الدولي الحادي عشر للجمعية السعودية للأنف والأذن والحنجرة
- Provide updated guidelines and clinical practices for the evaluation of patients with hearing loss and for the formulation of a strategy for medical versus surgical management
- Provide update regarding current indications, selection criteria, contraindications, expected outcomes, and complications associated with each implantable hearing devices.
- Provide updates regarding the latest diagnostic, treatment counselling and rehabilitation options and procedures for dizzy patients
- Provide updates regarding Tinnitus evaluation and management in order to formulate an appropriate treatment strategy
- Assess the patient with common H&N neoplasms, and know all the current diagnostic and treatment modalities available.
- Come up with new guidelines on the treatment of common ENT problems in KSA
- Recognize the latest technologies for investigating ENT disease
- Consider how to provide effective presentation, learning and assessment in different clinical settings
- Assess patients with common causes of hoarseness and be aware of Phonomicrosurgical Techniques for the Management of Common Vocal Disorder
- Identify deferent Endoscopic Transnasal Procedures for Chronic Inflammatory and Neoplastic Disease of the Sinuses, Orbit, and Skull Base
- Determine the limitations, risks, potential complications, for ENT surgery, and formulate an appropriate surgical strategy that is consistent with realistic patient expectation.
- Stand with the recent updates in the assessment and management of voice, speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Exposing new ideas for research in ORL-HNS in Saudi Arabia.